>From:
Richard
Alford
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 7:06
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] NASDAQ/NYSE
Stock Screen

One solution is to do a QP2 scan for
example,
Output="NYSE.txt";
IssueType =
common;Exchange=NYSE;        //AMEX,NASDAQ;
// with the appropriate choice
println symbol;

and subsequently import the result into a watch
list in AB to use as a filter. Of course you could also exclude thinly traded
stocks if you choose.

I took the liberty of attaching the results for
the NYSE & NASDAQ.

Cheers

Richard

<BLOCKQUOTE