From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Emulating eSignal RT via QuoteTracker.

Larry,

Actually no. I use Real-Time term for real time.
Delayed is NOT real-time. You are able to display intraday charts
using Standard version even now so I see no reason to force
to upgrade to Real-Time to display DELAYED data.

But... I think that AmiQuote supporting intraday downloads
will not be totally free but sold for some small amount ($25 for example)
The daily historical/current functionality of AmiQuote will remain FREE.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com