Re:"ba-buy"

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,

> Of the fifteen trades I closed on 4/17, thirteen were profitable
(remember that post...eleven days ago?). You forgot to show those in
your spreadsheet.

How could I mention this? I was missing basic details.
At
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/14660
you wrote :
"Tomorrow morning, I will be covering positions in:
ADBE, ALTR, AMAT, BEAS, CHIR, CMVT, CTAS, ERTS,
KLAC, LLTC, MERQ, NBR, NSM, NVLS, & TER. "
Did you post any details for the open of these ?
Did I miss something ?
Since I do not see buy price and see only cover date, I just accept
you were profitable and I shake your hand. Besides that, it was your
trade with your money. But, please be objective. We need two info to
comment a trade:
Entry and Exit.
dimitris Tsokakis