Re:"ba-buy"

> At
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/14660
> you wrote :
> "Tomorrow morning, I will be covering positions in:
> ADBE, ALTR, AMAT, BEAS, CHIR, CMVT, CTAS, ERTS,
> KLAC, LLTC, MERQ, NBR, NSM, NVLS, & TER. "
> Did you post any details for the open of these ?
> Did I miss something ?
> Since I do not see buy price and see only cover date, I just accept
> you were profitable and I shake your hand. Besides that, it was your
> trade with your money. But, please be objective. We need two info
> comment a trade:
> Entry and Exit.
> dimitris Tsokakis

I do visit Steve's website from time to time and all I can say is
that he does posts his buy and sell recommendations the day before
trades take place. The dates are also placed in the table. I cannot
say whether he posted them regarding the trades mentioned, because I
simply did not check out his website at that time, but I would
believe that he did. Just my two cents.

I also believe that an important part of his system is a careful
selection of stocks he trades, at least some of them seem to behave
as if they played by the rules of his system. Sometimes, looking at
their charts, you might feel like shorting them, but Steve has a buy
for them and he is more often right than not. But on the other hand,
this does not mean that shorting them would be a total failure. It
might as well work, just in another time frame. So as you see, we all
sometimes can be right... Just another observation.

I am now reading 'Fooled by Randomness', a book by Nassim Nicholas
Taleb. Great reading, has anyone read it before?

Take care,
netbull2000