Re:"ba-buy"

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,

> Do you consider wise to buy with a basic support breakout "ante
portas"?

> Is that Greek or Latin? My favorite Latin quote is: Qui non
intellegit, aut taceat aut discat. >
Steve,
Once upon a time, you could here this yell in ancient Rome, when
Hannibal was "ante portas". You know, Hannibal, Hamilcaris filio.

>I do not understand "support breakout", I am a mechanical machine
that flashes green(buy) and red(sell).
You may begin with
http://www.equis.com/free/taaz/intsupportandresistance.html
http://www.equis.com/free/taaz/inttrends.html
Use also
http://stockcharts.com/education/Resources/Glossary/support.html
http://stockcharts.com/education/What/ChartAnalysis/trendlines.html
>From this last reference I copy an excellent part:
"Trendlines should not be the final arbiter, but serve as a warning
that a change in trend may be imminent. By using trendline breaks for
warnings, investors and traders can pay closer attention to other
confirming signals for a potential change in trend."
It is so expressive that I wouldnīt add anything more.
All above reference is free, you donīt have to pay anything.
Dimitris Tsokakis