RE: [amibroker] AFL Commentary: EarningsDate() dll fcn

Thank you for the DLL, looks very useful however it doesn't want to work for
me. I install the DLL however it doesn't show up in my list of DLLs in AB.
When running this commentary:

// Created Richard Alford ralford@xxxx
// April 24th, 2002 - requires rmaAFLObjects.dll in .../AmiBroker/Plugins
directory
// Queries Yahoo for earnings date, parses html and reports the date.

rmaObj = CreateObject("rmaAFLObjects.EstEarnDate");
Name() + " Estimated Earnings Date: " + rmaObj.EarningsDate(Name());

I get this error message:

Error message produced:
Operation not allowed
at line 6, column 69:

Name() + " Estimated Earnings Date: " + rmaObj.EarningsDate(Name());

Best regards,
Herman.