Re: [amibroker] AFL Commentary: EarningsDate() dll fcn

Hello Herman, I hallucinated that I could simply
ship out the dll -- that was too simple.  I have placed a file on the
yahoogroups site, as just announced that should do the task.

I apologies for the hallucinations...

Cheers,

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE