RE: [amibroker] Count Stocks

I use this exploration to give me some facts about a stock group:

Filter = 1;
AddColumn(Status("StockNum"),"#",1.0);
AddColumn(MarketID(0),"Market-ID",1.0);
AddTextColumn(MarketID(1),"Market",1.2);
AddColumn(IndustryID(0),"Ind-ID",1.0);
AddTextColumn(IndustryID(1),"Industry",1.2);
AddColumn(Cum(1),"#Bars",1.0);
Buy=0;

There is at the moment, I think, no way to look ahead in a formula and know
how many stocks there are in a group. Some of my procedures involve two-pass
trading systems. They may require a preliminary Scan to create composites
with specific information needed by my trading system. You may need to use a
similar method.

Best regards,
Herman.