Re: Beating The Tend

Why donīt you ask the authors ?
[I am an Amibroker user and I want the AFL code of your system...]
Amibroker is day by day a well known software. It is a good idea for
the authors also. In 2-3 years the will include in their ad "plus AFL
code" or smth like that. It is an opportunity to inform them NOW!
Tell them also that the level of understanding of Amibroker users is
above the average. This will help them very much.
The severe criticism of this list is the best thing you may find
today.
DT