RE: [amibroker] A small code needed for wife

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Another thought.  How about recording a macro for her and then
assigning the macro to a shortcut key?  Here's some "help" I found
in Word.
Assign shortcut keys to a command or other
item
You can assign a shortcut key to a command,
macro, font, AutoText entry, style, or a commonly used symbol.
    -On the Tools
menu, click Customize.
    -Click
Keyboard.    -In the Save changes in box, click
the current document name or template in which you want to save the shortcut
key
changes.    -In the Categories box, click the category
that contains the command or other item.    -In the box to
the right, click the name of the command or other item.
    -Any shortcut keysthat
are currently assigned appear in the Current keys box.
    -In the Press new
shortcut key box, type the shortcut key combination you want to
assign.
    -Click Assign.

Note   The key combination CTRL+ALT+F8 is reserved
for initiating keyboard programming on programmable keyboards, so you cannot
assign this combination if you use a programmable keyboard.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>cathy

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: CS
[mailto:csaxe@xxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 9:28
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
A small code needed for wife
Nate,
    Within MS Windows is a feature called the
Accessibility wizard.
The Accessability wizard
makes it easier for people with disabilities to operate a computer without
installing special software.  Accessibility options&#8212;such as StickyKeys,
ShowSounds, and MouseKeys&#8212;are designed to help users with specific
disabilities make full use of the computer.

I believe that StickyKeys is what you need. StickyKeys
enables you to press a modifier key (CTRL, ALT, or SHIFT) and have it remain
active until a non-modifier key is pressed. This is useful for people whohave
difficulty pressing two keys simultaneously.

BTW, are you a medical doctor?

-CS
<BLOCKQUOTE