RE: [amibroker] Relative Strength against fixed ROR

Rick,Salil, Ken, et all,
Be careful with the TC2000 constant percent lines.  I have tried to
work with them, and can only see the same lines drawn on each graph for
any of the desired percentages.  What I mean is the slope for 10% is
the same as the slope for 15%,150%, or any other.
Maybe I am missing on some conversion factor that I am not aware
of.
Frank