RE: [amibroker] Relative Strength against fixed ROR

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=2>I too would like to find a way to generate a percentage trend
line that I could use to compare other securities or equity lines to. For
example, many use relative strength of the SP500 index to a security to seeif
the security is performing better.  This however can be erroneous.  If
the SP500 is declining and the security is declining less than the SP500, it has
a higher relative strength than the SP500 but it is still declining in
price.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>It would be nice to have a 20%, 30% etc trendline to
use with relative strength or to compare to equity curves etc.
Has anyone found a way to do this?

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Salil V Gangal
[mailto:salil_gangal@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 1:30
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Ralative Strength against fixed RORFriends,I
want to get the Relative Strength of security against fixed
Rate-Of-Return.  Howdo I get an array of securities that rise bya
fixed % rate-of-return.Say how to get an array of 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%
... etc. ROR ?I want to say something like
===>
relstrength( "5%" )

relstrength( "10%" )

...Regards,- Salil V
Yahoo!?Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more<A
href="">http://games.yahoo.com/Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.