>From:
Ken Close
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 7:02
AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Mutual Fund
Data

<SPAN
class=960125913-20042002>Larry:
<SPAN
class=960125913-20042002>
I use TC2000
for stock data.  FT for Mutual Fund Data. eSignal for intraday data (Beta
test).
I have a
database for each, using TC2000 dll for the first, Metastock dll for the
second, eSignal for the third.
I bet you have
not set up a Metastock database using the dll.  If you have the MS
database set up, perhaps you have not clicked retrieve and set the numberof
bars to retrieve.
Unfortunately,
I am no expert on the databases.
<SPAN
class=960125913-20042002>
Hopethis
helps.
<SPAN
class=960125913-20042002>
Ken

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Larry M. Powell
[mailto:larypowell@xxxx]Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 9:56
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Mutual Fund Data
I have mutual fund data in MetaStock
format.  Following the steps in Help for MetaStock importer I get a
watch list with the names of the funds.  So far so good.  When enter
the fund symbol no data appears, have I missed a step?  Thanks for your
help.

Larry M. PowellYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.