Re: [amibroker] Mutual Fund Data

Larry,

I too am a MF investor.

Folllowing are instructions to get the data in AmiBroker.

1) Choose 'File' - 'New Database'
2) Complete the database Settings and use the 'Data Source' as
'MetaStock data Plug-in'
3) Choose 'File' 'Open Database' and select the database you've set
4) Choose 'File' 'Import MetaStock Data' and import the 'Master' file
from the appropriate directory

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal