From: Salil V Gangal [mailto:salil_gangal@x...]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 9:44 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Peaks and Troughs detection

Hi Franco,

What comes to mind further is to make the 'Chg' related to the volatility of
the
security rather than keeping it constant at 2.5 or 5 or some other value.

One additional question. How do you get the display of the values of Sup/Res
on the
Y-Axis, (23.25/19.63) in the chart below ? (I guess it's some setting.)

Actually what I was inquiring about was, if have some studies (say simple
trend-lines) drawn on my Price chart already, and then if I plot a different
chart
with 'Sup/Res' study, then I don't see my earlier studies and 'Sup/Res'
chart within
a single Price chart. Of course I'll be able to re-draw the trend-lines,
but don't
want to re-draw them if I can avoid it. And it I've got EMAs, BBs also on
the Price
chart, then re-doing it all will be a time-consuming task ...

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal