Backing up AmiBroker (Redux)

Friends,

I had asked this before. I guess I still don't know the answer.

What is the 'recommended' directory set-up for AmiBroker and what are the (minimum)
files that I *must* back-up so as to restore AmiBroker *exactly* to the back-up
point ?

At present I'm backing up every AmiBroker related file, but if there is a minimum
file list, I'll like to know. (Of course the list won't contain AFL files /
Database directory I generate, but I'm asking about backing-up AmiBroker it-self.)

Regards,

- Salil V Gangal