>From:
Salil V
Gangal
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 7:07
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Mutual Fund
Data
Larry,I too am a MF investor.Folllowing are
instructions to get the data in AmiBroker.  1) Choose 'File'-
'New Database'  2) Complete the database Settings and use the 'Data
Source' as     'MetaStock data Plug-in' 3)
Choose 'File' 'Open Database' and select the database you've set  4)
Choose 'File' 'Import MetaStock Data' and import the 'Master'
file     from the appropriate
directoryRegards,- Salil V Gangal--- "Larry M. Powell"
<larypowell@xxxx> wrote:> I have mutual fund data in
MetaStock format.  Following the steps in Help for> MetaStock
importer I get a watch list with the names of the funds.  So far
so> good.  When enter the fund symbol no data appears, have I
missed a step?  Thanks> for your help.> > LarryM.
Powell>
Yahoo!?Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more<A
href="">http://games.yahoo.com/Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.