Re: Importing from MS

Hello Yuri,

thanks for the explanation. Quite some work to do for you. Maybe,
this site is able to help you a bit. It allows to download MS or
ASCII files of historical data for almost all important stocks traded
around the world - among others also for the Nikkei 225 and Nikkei
300 stocks, some other asian exchanges too. You have also the
possibility to create custom stocklists for downloading.

http://www.downloadquotes.com/en/

You have to register.It's not a free service, but reasonably priced,
considered all the work you do manually.

regards