Re: [amibroker] Re: settings

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 at 07:31:40, DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] Re: settings:

So, keep up excellent work, we all are on your side.

Absolutely. I have to say I'm "gob-smacked" (British Term I believe) by
how this software, AFL, and Email group has progressed over the year.

My only complaint (<g>) is that I'm hard pressed to keep up with the
numerous new developments, scripts, Dimitris (and others) onslaught of
ideas and code, and of course TJ's wonderful approach to program
development and support.

Truly, I have had more education, information, guidance and personal
understanding of T/A since purchasing AB and joining this group than
ever before. I look forward to the future.

Peter
--
Peter Carr
Email: pcarr@xxxx ICQ: 22586379