Re: Modified RSI

D.T. et al re: RSI mods

Have you tried adding a fixed sum to the RSI + & - outputs, to create
an unlimited display range, rather than the /100 norm?

As someone stated earlier, we are missing RSI sensitivity at pivotal
turning points because of /0 & /~.

On Balance Volume does this, and often produces final pivot
divergence where RSI is silent.

If effective on RSI, such recasting of + & - closes into unlimited
range display could perhaps add value to other indicators that
include 0 - 100 normalized oscillators.

M.R.