Snap to Price.

Dear Tomasz

I'm really looking forward to your next release, I have
even taken a keen interest in Visual Basic and bought the software and tonsof
manuals....have you established a price for us yet on the final release.
As you may already know, I live in South Africa and our poor Rand ( our national
currency ) is being beaten to death by the US$.  Thus it is getting more
expensive to buy international products.  I you have a price already, maybe
I can pay you up front...and save some bucks...a great investment hey ?
:)

One request though - the "Snap to price " feature is
great, but can you not somehow pretty please programme it so that when I disable
it in the "EDIT" menu, it REMAINS disabled until I enable it again.  At
this stage it only remains disabled for the particular session.  When I
restart AB again maybe later it comes back on by default....

Also please add the "Arc" drawaing tool to his
friends on the toolbar :)

Kind regards

Louw
Coetzer