Re: [amibroker] Re: Testing Projects Question #2

P-

I hadn't paid any attention to the background as I was focused on trying
to get the complete summary report in the screen shot.

In actual fact, the background shows another indicator that I am
actually using to trade (It did have me in on the run up that you
noticed :>) In fact, it finds bottoms and tops very well. This is a
modification to an indicator that Jaco Jonker submitted to the list
several months ago that he called the MRI. I really like this indicator
but it needs to be married with something that can rapidly differentiate
between trending and consolidating markets. It trades way too much in
flat, churning markets.

When I solve this problem I'll turn my millions into billions!

Regards,
-Tom