Re: [amibroker] Re: Oscillators II (%D)

P-
CAN SLIM -- YES!  I am a devotee of Investor's Business Daily.
MY problems:

One can go blind manually scouring the newspaper tables looking for high
EPS, RS and A/D values.  (These can be obtained from their web site
(www.investors.com) and also, I understand from the daily graphs web site.
There is also an "official CAN SLIM web site (www.delphi.com/realcanslim)
where members input the stocks from the Friday Weekly Review and the group/sector
rankings.

I don't really buy into the "cup with handle" and all of the mumbo jumbo
of the base must be flat and the handle can't be too high or too low, or
sloped wrong etc., etc.  I think with AmiBroker I can do better trading.
I would like to automate (and bring into AmiBroker) the capture of the
EPS, RS, A/D and/or the new composite score from IBD to combine with the
technical features of AmiBroker for a complete trading model.
Regards,
-Tom