RE: [amibroker] Another PREV example

Hey
that worked perfectly!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It
just goes to show that there is always a different perspective for every
problem.  I never thought to use the barssince
function.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
Jon and David for your help!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Daniel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jonf
[mailto:jonf_ca@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 11:25
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Another PREV example
Daniel,

barssince( month() != ref(month(),-1) ) +
1;

Hope this will help !

Tell me if it's not what you want !

Jon.