Re: [amibroker] Re: Converting MS code

Hi Steph,

As you know, it's the back tester that convinced me to reach for my
Visa. ^_- I've about had it with MS's alleged 'system tests'.

I also like the fact that AB seems to do just about everything MS
does, at a fraction of the cost, and that the developer seems
responsive to his user base, something I think Equis needs to work on
a lot harder. I really like seeing posts from the actual developer
on this list.

To Tomasz: The ability to set protective stops based on price
percentage change rather than on cumulative equity percentage change
was a sight for sore eyes.

Yuki ^_^