Rookie questions

All:

I just started using AB, so please pardon a few rookie questions.

1). Attempted to write a custom indicator that failed. Somehow,
that indicator got added to the sheet 1 chart, and even though I've
since gotten rid of the indicator, that new sheet 1 layout is now the
default layout. I don't know why this happened, because I definitely
did *not* save this layout as the default. I'm not *that* bad. <lol>
So, is there any way other than reinstalling the app to get the
original default back for sheet 1? (My database is safe in MS right
now, and reinstalling would not be a big deal. Just curious if there
is another way.)

2. When I import from MS, I end up with all issues in
Sectors/Services/Advertising, in addition to the All tree and the
Markets/Japan tree. Is there any way to control this? I'd just as
soon not have the duplication of the database, unless it's done by
pointers rather than by actually duplicating the data. Deleting
anything in the sub tree also deletes it from the top tree,
unfortunately. Again, nuking the database and starting over would be
no big deal.

Thanks all,

Yuki ^_^

mailto:yukitaga@x...