Re: [amibroker] Cycles

Bill,

You have given the following citation from Windows on
Wallstreet manual:
"A common technique is to display both Fibonacci Arcs and
Fibonacci Fan Lines and to anticipate support/resistance at the points where the
Fibonacci studies cross. Note that the points where the Arcs cross the
price data will vary depending on the scaling of the chart, because the
Arcs are drawn so they are circular relative to the chart paper or computer
screen."
I would like to ask you what is the value of of price/date targets that MOVE
depending on the window size, scaling, zoom factor and so on. How can you trade
on these signals, when once you get the signal on Monday, then you resized the
window a little and get the signal on Friday ???? What is then
"trading-certified" window size and zoom factor? How one can be sure that the
resolution he uses is a correct one?
I know that this arcs are looking nice but I am curious
how one could base actual trades them?
Do you trade on them?
Best
regards,Tomasz