Re: Auto Channels/Triangles/Wedges

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you for info.
Did you get your phD back in 1e3+9*1e2+9*1e1+6*1e0 ?
I found a list of your University, but the language is a
bit difficult for the first reading.
The sure thing is that my son was born in 1e3+9*1e2+7*1e1+3*1e0. I
will inform him about his AFL "secret" number.
Great !
Have a nice day.
Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis