Re:New indicator

And another one, copied exactly from the source:

"To calculate the detrended price oscillator an x-period moving
average is centered.
This is done by shifting the moving average back [(x/2) + 1] period.
This centered moving average is then subtracted from the close.
Because it is set up as an oscillator, it will cross above and below
zero.
The last [(x/2) + 1] period will have no value.
This is because the detrended price oscillator is shifted back [(x/2)
+ 1] period."

Could any user accept this??
"The last [(x/2) + 1] period will have no value"
i.e. for a period of 20 days, you will not have indicator value for
the last 11 days.
Then, what do you have??
A good report of what happened 11 days ago ??
This is not serious.
If anyone in this revolutionary mail-list attempted to present
such an indicator, with no value for the last 11 days, it is not
difficult to predict the reactions
[In between, I prefer this software makers.
At least, they are honest and inform the user that he "will have no
value".
And explain the reason.
(They do not explain the purpose and the application of this
indicator.
But, we can not have everything in this life...)]

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis