Re:New indicator

Let me please copy now another professional software, for the very
interesting subject of "DETRENDED PRICE"
"The Detrended Price Oscillator is an indicator that attempts to
eliminate the trend in prices."

I agree with "attempts", because the given formula indeed attempts,
but the result is good for T/2 days ago and t o t a l l y useless for
today.
Then, what is the purpose ?
It is only for historical reasons.
But we want to decide for tomorrow, we are not here to study past
history.
Except if we write novels, like someone in this list.
(The above software costs less, nearly 1000 USD.)

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis