Re: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

Hello,

> Well, Vbulletin comes with a feature where you can see only the new
> posts since your last visit. This way you don't need to jump from
> forum to forum. You just load the new messages, read one, press back
> to return to the list, read another one and so on.

Thank you very much for this information.
Could you please tell me which version have you used?

In fact, I only tried the installation of a free version of vbulletin and
it seems that it doesn't have these features.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com