Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

> I already considered using vbulletin.com. In fact I already did a
test installation
> on my site. The main issue is that that I find answering e-mails
more comfortable.
> Otherwise I would need to track 10 different forums just in case
someone asks
> me for help. Any ideas to solve this tracking problem????

Well, Vbulletin comes with a feature where you can see only the new
posts since your last visit. This way you don't need to jump from
forum to forum. You just load the new messages, read one, press back
to return to the list, read another one and so on.

You have also a way to subscribe / usnsubscribe from individual
message Email notification in case there is something you really want
to follow closely. (Any one can do this, though).

+ you can name moderators to assist you in specific forums.
You can also create a specific official support forum.

I'm in no way affiliated to vbulletin. Its just that i've been used
it on one of my website, and have been very carefully following the
developpement of the product, and I can certify it GREATLY helps
interaction from users and developpers, in particular whith programs
developpement such as Amibroker.

With increasing customers of Amibroker, increased specific questions
from average public that will discover your product, I suggest you
make the move. The sooner the better.

(It also has a search engine: GREAT of users want to find anything
related to an AFL name).

Lemanioc