Re: Is it possible to create such a buy signal ?

> Thank you very much for this information.
> Could you please tell me which version have you used?
>
> In fact, I only tried the installation of a free version of
vbulletin and
> it seems that it doesn't have these features.

Tomasz, I'm glad I can help.
I used the 2.01 version.

I suggest you try their site:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/index.php

It features latest version. Get familiar with it as a user. Browse
it. Than come back later and use the "View new posts" feature on the
upper right corner. It will display new posts since your last visit.

There is another conviniant feature that could help: the close
thread. You can close a thread (and reopen it at any time if you
wish) after a matter is solved. Then move it to a "Solved read only
forum" if you wish. This way, it'll help you even more put aside what
is solved from what is not.

Lemanioc