>From:
wavemechanic

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 1:20
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Dec 2001
cotton

Tomasz:

If you read the exchange you will see that it
addressed graphics and calculations beyond the original post.
As I noted, if he can do it in Excel then he should be able to do itin
AFL.  You will also note that he is not just talking only about the
formula that you programmed, but also the full calculation involving
volatility, etc., which is where I jumped in, reflecting my interest in the
subject.  He then went beyond the calculation when he
said "My spreadsheets produce
numbers only, I do not produce the probability cone as shown at the link
address," which addresses the graphics and that was discussed.  Whatis
the problem?

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE