>From:
DIMITRIS
TSOKAKIS
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 6:44
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Dec 2001
cotton
Please, when you say "I don't believe that ", explain the
reason.Except if you want us to take your words "verbatim" and whithout
explanations. If you do not know, we are here to learn, we are here to
create, not to misunderstand and destroy.I always read carefully your
opinion, but never see something except opinions. Your opinion is
always respectable, but I need documents and proofsto follow
up.Dimitris Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic"
<wd78@xxxx> wrote:> Anthony:> > If you can produce
the calculation for the probability cones in Excel, why can't you plot it
in Excel?  I don't believe that AFL can plot the cones at the present
time.  They are a standard routine in Metastock and I have seen them
produced with other software (e.g., Tradestation) with programs written by
users.  Unless you have one of these software packages, I suspect
that your best bet is to use Excel.> > BillYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.