Re: Dec 2001 cotton

Please, when you say "I don't believe that ", explain the reason.
Except if you want us to take your words "verbatim" and whithout
explanations. If you do not know, we are here to learn, we are here
to create, not to misunderstand and destroy.
I always read carefully your opinion, but never see something except
opinions.
Your opinion is always respectable, but I need documents and proofs
to follow up.

Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxx> wrote:
> Anthony:
>
> If you can produce the calculation for the probability cones in
Excel, why can't you plot it in Excel? I don't believe that AFL can
plot the cones at the present time. They are a standard routine in
Metastock and I have seen them produced with other software (e.g.,
Tradestation) with programs written by users. Unless you have one of
these software packages, I suspect that your best bet is to use Excel.