From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@x...]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 1:51 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Considering purchasing Amibroker, got some
questions

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.

1. Yes, all studies are preserved between sessions. (In the registered
version only)

2. AmiBroker is developed and supported since 1995. It all started on Amiga
platform,
but in 1999 a Windows version was built. Since then lots of new versions
were
delivered with more and more features.
AmiBroker will be constantly developed and improved as it was until now
and will not vanish.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com