Re: [amibroker] Deleting Option tickers from the data base

I have prepared a special script for ASX that
REMOVES all tickers that have the length > 3.

By default it scans the database and finally gives
you the number of such tickers and ask if you want to delete them ALL or not.

It can be modifed however to ask for EVERY SINGLE ticker
- just change AskUser = false line to:
AskUser = true;

No need to work manually :-) Just run AmiBroekr and double click on the script.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com