Re: [amibroker] Multiple ROC Indicators

Thank you, Tomasz.

It is extremely heartening to see that you continue to be so gracious and
dedicated to the users of your wonderful program. You truly earn the
respect and admiration of all of us, and that you continue to do so is
simply another measure of your worth as an individual.

We do not take you for granted, my friend. All of us are better for knowing
you and for having the opportunity to explore with you.

Best regards, Nate

At 01:03 PM 6/13/01 +0200, you wrote:
> Dear Nathan, Thank you for your e-mail. I received it yesterday, but
>had not time to answer - I am sorry. As for your question: 4 different
>time scales): maxgraph = 4; graph0 = roc( close, 10 ); 20 ); 30 );
>45 ); graph0style = graph1style = graph2style = graph3style = 1; Hope
>this helps. Best regards, Tomasz Janeczko ----- Original Message -----
Indicators