Re: AUSTRALIAN TRADERS - Updated Industries

Hi Geoff,

thank you for sharing your efforts with the ASX stock.
I have tried different browsers to download the attachments:

They all arrive only in part with following entry at the end
.
.
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C0F389.B58F2420

I don't know what is going wrong...

Is there a chance that you zip them into one archive and
upload them into the 'Files' section of this yahoo group?

Regards

Ralf

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Geoff Mulhall" <gmulhall@xxxx> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Sometime ago I posted the files needed to set up industries and
sectors in Ami using Tomasz's SetUpIndustries script.

> Attached are updated files - with some improvement over the last
set.
> (All stocks are included now and the Industries now include the
index number for reference (eg Gold = 1, Telecommunications = 18).
> Files are uptodate as of today.
>
> Steps to implement
>
> 1. Copy your Ami DATA directory and all the files to somewhere safe
so you can restore if needed.
> 2. Backup Broker.industries and replace with the attached file
> 3. Backup Broker.workspace and replace with the attached file
> 4. Backup Broker.sectors and replace with the attached file
> 5. Save industries.csv somewhere
> 6. Edit SetUpIndustries.js to point to the location of
Industries.csv
> 7. Open Ami.
> 8. Run SetUpIndustries. (START -> RUN)
> 9. Go to Stocks -> Categories - Industries Tab. Set the base index
for strength the industries to their correct base index (eg XGO for
Gold, XOM for Other Metals, etc etc.)