Re: [amibroker] Multiple ROC Indicators

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for your e-mail. I received it yesterday,
but had not time to answer - I am sorry.
As for your question:
Multiple ROC could be obtained using the following
formula (shows 4 different time scales):

maxgraph = 4;
graph0 = roc( close, 10 );

graph1 = roc( close, 20 );

graph2 = roc( close, 30 );

graph3 = roc( close, 45 );

graph0style = graph1style = graph2style =
graph3style = 1;

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko