Multiple ROC Indicators

Dear Tomasz,

Hope you have been well, and are enjoying the rapid escalation of users of
your wonderful creation! Could you have guessed it would grow into what it
has become?

Can you suggest for me the best way to insert multiple ROC's under the
price graph. I would like to see a plot of ROC at, say, 10 days, another at
30 days and yet a third at 45 days. I assume it would be possible for me to
later insert different parameters if I wanted to get a longer range view.

As always, I greatly appreciate your patience and assistance.

Best regards, Nate