Re: [amibroker] For your Consideration, Find F3 and Auto Analysis!

Tomasz,

Until the save analysis to a tree watch
list is available it would be great to be able resize the window small
enough so that after an analysis is run you could just view the list of tickers
names only in a little window wich would cover the explorer tree.

Then as Hal says you double click on the ticker
name and you are immediately looking at the stock.

Geoff
<BLOCKQUOTE