Re: Stock data for all the stocks on NYSE/NASDAQ

Brett,

Thanks again
I declare I must be a dingbat

I succeeded in creating .aqh files. I checked with URL format for data
that comes with the demo version, and it looks fine.

I now can't get AmiBroker to load it. I tried using the AsciiWizard
with the default settings - with colon(,) as the separator. I am using
your original file as .CSV file. I tried saving it as a .tls file but
Windows saves it as XX.tls.csv file.

Any ideas, anybody
Thanks again