Re: [amibroker] Bangs for your Buck, Coding problem

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your formula (below). I have coded it into COMMENTARY, and it
works well. I'm rather disappointed in that it appears I'm following
"lousy" stocks. Possibly that is caused by my not understanding
the first term of your formula:

(dollars/close)

Just exactly what should this be.

Is it the price of the Close of the last day of data -- or something
else?

I'd appreciate that clarification.

Regards,

Hal