Re: Stock data for all the stocks on NYSE/NASDAQ

Here's the rough steps to get the symbols into AmiQuote:
1. Download file and save it to your hard drive.
2. Open the file with a spreadsheet program and then sort the symbols
by exchange.
3. Select the symbols by exchange and save them to a new .csv file on
your hard drive (3 total if you want NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ
seperately.) you may even want to rename the files with a .tls
extension.
4. Close your spreadsheet program.
5. Start AmiQuote
6. Click on file, open
7. Navigate your way to the .csv or .tls files location that you
saved from my spreadsheet or my original file (nearly 8,000 symbols).
8. Click on the file with the symols you wish to import.
9. AmiQuote will immediately generate paths to Yahoo for each symbol/
10. Select the time period for the data you desire.
11. Click on the green arrow key to start the download process

The data will be saved to this directory with .aqh or .aqd extensions.

Thats all there is to it.