Re: [amibroker] Re: Stock data for all the stocks on NYSE/NASDAQ

Hello,

You don't need to use ASCII import wizard.
To import AQH files just go to the "File->Import ASCII'
then select "AmiQuote Historical" from "Files of type" combo
and choose your .AQH files (with SHIFT/CTRL for multi-selection).

TLS.CSV problem: some programs force their own extensions,
but you can rename it back using Windows Explorer.
Just click on the file with right mouse button and select "Rename".
Then delete .CSV leaving only .TLS.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com