Re: [amibroker] Backtester Question

Thanks, Good Ideal. I will use this now.

Steve

At 09:20 AM 4/25/01 +1000, you wrote:

Steve,

If you generate a report you will see that the "open position gain/loss"
reflects this incomplete trade.

Personally I prefer to close trades at the end. In the absence of a option
setting to allow that I use the following (courtesy of Tomasz) to force a
sale at the end date.

barnumber = cum( 1 );
lastbar = barnumber == lastvalue( barnumber );
sell = SELL or LASTBAR;

regards
Richard