>From:
Dima
Rasnitsyn
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 7:18
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Back tester

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>sorry - One more question: Will it be possible to specify fixed number
of shares for all trades (or even better: have an AFL variable specifyingthe
number of shares traded). The first will allow one to backtest a commodity
trading system. The second one will allow testing of different money
management strategies.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks a lot,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dima.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:tj@xxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 2:44
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] Re: MetaStock Data Loading Problem
Hi,

Yes, it will.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A