Backtester Question

Does the backtester give credit for a current position in a stock or does
it require a complete buy/sell transaction before it reports anything?

I think I see some behavior where current position whether a gain or loss
is simply not reported.

See Attachment. You can see the first of two transactions but nothing is
reported by the backtester on the current position.

Thanks

SteveAttachment:
Ami Backtester question on currect postion.gif